Twin Cities Gateway
NEXT TO THE TWIN CITIES... WE’RE A GREAT PLACE TO PLAY AND STAY
TWIN CITIES GATEWAY
10801 Town Square Drive
Located next to Minneapolis and Saint Paul, the Twin Cities Gateway is just minutes away
from all major attractions, including top-ranked golf courses, Minnesota’s largest water
park and countless other family attractions. The Gateway offers a relaxing and friendly
urban atmosphere with entertainment, dining and shopping options galore.
Stay at a comfortable, convenient and affordable Twin Cities Gateway hotel, or a quaint
bed and breakfast. All 22 quality lodging properties have easy freeway access, free parking
and are located within minutes of Minneapolis and Saint Paul.
We have tons of fun activities for kids, including the Anoka Aquatic Center, Bunker Beach
Water Park, Tropics Indoor Water Park and horseback riding at Bunker Stables. Biking
enthusiasts will find miles and miles of paved trails weaving through picturesque communities. Play a round of golf on one of nine golf courses, including TPC Twin Cities.
Parks & Nature Centers
If you love the outdoors, our communities feature dozens of beautiful parks for hiking,
biking, canoeing, picnicking, camping and more! Many of our parks have amenities such
as concessions, playgrounds, rental equipment, boat launches and fishing piers.
• Ham Lake Snowbowl, Ham Lake, February: Snow sculpture and ice fishing contests, sled dog rides, dog
pull competition, broomball tournament, helicopter rides, free kids games, antique snowmobile expo
• 49’er Days, Fridley, June: The Fridley 49er Days Festival has something for everyone, including a parade,
carnival, softball tournament and street dances.
• Blaine Festival, June: The Blaine Festival boasts a carnival, car show, petting zoo, magic shows, softball
tournament, kids games, crafter and business fair and food concessions.
• Fourth of July Celebrations: Blaine, Coon Rapids and Ham Lake.
• Anoka Riverfest & Craft Fair, July: Don’t miss one of the Twin Cities’ largest outdoor craft fairs! In addition
to more than 140 arts and crafts exhibitors, you’ll find live music, great food and boat rides.
• Slice of Shoreview, July: The “Slice” offers family activities including a carnival, parade, art and craft fair,
food vendors, displays and demonstrations, talent show, entertainment and fireworks.
• Stockyard Days, New Brighton, August: The weeklong event features parades, golf and softball
tournaments, medallion hunt, street dances, car show and swap meet and food and craft vendors.
• Blue Heron Days, Lino Lakes, August: A highlight of the festival is a parade on Lake Drive, street dance,
family picnic, splash and dash, petting zoo, a 5K run and much more!
• Festival in the Park, Mounds View, August: Festival in the Park features family fun for everyone, including a
parade, 5k fun run, craft booths, food vendors, car show, live music and fireworks.
• Halloween Capital of the World, Anoka, October: The Halloween Capital of the World by congressional
proclamation, Anoka offers fun Halloween events including races, parades and pumpkin carving contests.